Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

Mail Art Project: Tongues of Angels

Mail Art Project: Tongues of Angels
May 02, 2015 07:07PM
Call for Mail Art Project I am dealing for many years with depictions of angels. The angelic hierarchy described in the Middle Ages by Dionysius the Areopagite, later seduced us the Renaissance and Baroque artists almost with the Angel creature. Today we often hear, "I do not believe in God, but in angels always". Looking for an idiom or saying in connection with the angels, I found the term "tongues of angels" very exciting. Born of the vernacular, it serves us to look for modesty and critical examination of everyday life. Should they warn us of something? Maybe. I am looking forward of an interpretation of the term " to spoke with angel tongues" Conditions for participation: All works of art are to be sent by post. All techniques on paper are permitted. Size: 10 x 15 cm max. 20 x 30 cm Deadline: September 30, 2015 All upcoming art works will be exhibited in October-November in the Arthouse Kunst Etagen Pankow in Berlin. The artworks will be digital and analogue archived. The artists get all the information for the course of the October exhibition. Please send me your name, title of the work of art, technology, address for contact and e-mail for the confirmation of receipt of the artwork. Send to: Juliana Hellmundt KEP Pestalozzistraße 5-8 13187 Berlin / Germany For more information: info@jh-galerie.de
Re: Mail Art Project: Tongues of Angels
May 04, 2015 08:42PM
Hello here is a Preview from the participants till now : [www.facebook.com]

greetings from Berlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login