Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

My New Mailart Facebook Page Needs Your Help!

My New Mailart Facebook Page Needs Your Help!
February 18, 2013 10:28PM
a mailart Facebook page called The Great Mailart Project. That's all fine and dandy but then I realised I needed help, I can't have a Mailart page without mail art!eye popping smiley Please rescue me from the cruel fate of having an artless art page! All you need to do is send a handmade postcard, decorated envelope, or any piece of art small enough to fit in a standard envelope (it can be folded, but yikes!) To: PO Box 852 Dowagiac, MI 49047 USA If you want your name, number, or any other information shown with your picture please write it down either on the back of your piece, or in a letter. I will not give out any information without your consent, but if you're an artist looking for a little extra publicity I'll be happy to include anything you want in the description (as long as it won't get me put on a government watch list). Please be clear that you want the information shown, other wise I'll put your first name and initials only underneath your piece. Thank you! Oh I almost forgot, there's to be a contest at the end of the month where I'll place the winning picture (whichever gets the most likes) as the profile picture until the next month (I currently have an old rooster drawing holding the spot for you) If you don't want to be in the contest tell me. It's open theme but you could draw a superhero (or villian) since you are rescuing me e contest tell me.
It's open theme but you could draw a superhero (or villian) since you are rescuing me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login