Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

chain letter voodoo?/Friendship Ball

Dawn Amato
chain letter voodoo?/Friendship Ball
January 01, 2004 02:28AM
Hi all and happy new year you Europeans and others on other side of globe (so far away yet a mere click away, internet magic)

Anyway someone threw this to me and I got paranoid that it was like one of those chain letters that if you break it you get seven years of bad luck or something horrible happens to you so, to be on the safe side, I am throwing it out to the members of this list.

THE FRIENDSHIP BALL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friendships Often Ends in Love.... But Love in Friendship-Never... To Love is Nothing... To be Loved is something.... To Love and be Loved is Everything.... Dont Marry a Person Live with.... Marry Someone You cannot Live Without.. Kindness in Words Creates Confidence....... Kindness in Thinking Creates Profoundness...... Kindness in Giving Creates Love "LOVE" One word that Frees us of all the weight And Pain in Life.
BALL Throw it back to someone else who mean's something to you! "The Friendship Ball" A Ball is Circle, No beginning, No end. It Keeps us together Like our circle of Friends. But the treasure inside for you to see the treasure of Friendship You've granted to me. Today I pass the Friendship Ball to you all. Pass it on to someone who is a friend to you. OK, THIS IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MANY FRIENDS YOU HAVE!!! HERE GOES INSTANTLY WHEN YOU READ THIS, YOU'RE REQUESTED TO ROLL IT ON TO YOUR FRIEND INCLUDING THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU. NOW THE BALL IS IN YOUR HANDS! Don't drop the ball.

Dawn Amato
Merlin
Re: chain letter voodoo?/Friendship Ball
January 05, 2004 10:46PM
Now Chainletters please!

Merlin
Merlin
January 05, 2004 10:46PM
Now Chainletters please!

Merlin
Dawn Amato
January 08, 2004 09:21PM
Interesting graphic, Rain Rien, but It is unclear to me..just who is the golden calf and who is the weeiniedog....zzzand is zzzis some-en kind-en hidden insult to MOI??? although if i get to be one, I think I would rather be the golden calf(rich and worshipped??) as opposed to the weenie dog.

Now if one was using a very wide definition, chain letters could be squeaked in as a form of literary mail art. And they have been around a long time and seem to have a life of their own, especially among the superstitious.

Dawn Amato
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.