Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

Been a long time since we rock n rolled

AN
Been a long time since we rock n rolled
December 05, 2002 09:39PM
<HTML>Long time folks... been moving, writing, destroying and re-writing... nonetheless, Annetna Nepo is (and has been for a few months) fully functional. The print issue number 2 will include visual poems by Clemente Padin in addition to new poetry by Reesom Haile, Daniel Leduc, Christopher Meredith, David Cortes Caban, Nicolle Roux, and Serkin Isin, and there are a number of new visual poems on the site. As always, we passively seek submissions of multilingual poetry and visual poetry. Nota Bene: Sign up to receive the monthly newsletter, a phenom of a bulletin. Have a pleasant December.

-RW, editor
www.annetnanepo.org</HTML>
Dragonfly Dream
Re: Been a long time since we rock n rolled
December 10, 2002 04:24PM
<HTML>Been a long time since we rock n rolled here on this board. Where is everybody?</HTML>
honoria
Re: Been a long time since we rock n rolled
December 28, 2002 09:31PM
<HTML>I've been writing my dissertation and concentrating on graduating, hopefully in the fall with a Ph.D. My research is on the effects of the Internet on the mail art network. Also been in touch with CrackerJack Kid about putting the essays from the book Eternal Network online. That's a big job in process. Thanks everyone who has helped in my research and for keeping the many conversations about mail art going. Ruud said that there are now 97 mail art message boards. Yikes! Happy New Year one and all. -- honoria</HTML>
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.