Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

Where is ''ART PAPER''?

RF C?t
Where is ''ART PAPER''?
February 10, 2003 06:35PM
<HTML>Hi all!
Anybody has seen this magazine in the mail? It has been sent around but no word of it since. It was mailed over a year ago.
Just curious...
Reg

========================================
Author: Reg (---.qc.sympatico.ca)
Date: 01-12-02 13:54

I often read (on the web) articles about mail art where sometimes a reference was made to David Zack's article ''An Authentik and Historikal Discourse on the Phenomenon of Mail Art'' published in the magazine ART IN AMERICA Jan-Feb 1973.
I recently acquired the original magazine (found on E-Bay!!!), and it's a very interesting article. Zack talks about , amongs other things, the Fat City School of Finds Art and the Nut Art projects. The beginning of many mail artists, some still active today!!!
If anyone is interested to read that article (unless if there's an integral copy somewhere on the net), I can mail it to you. If many interested, no probs, pass it around.
Please contact me if interested!
==========================================
Author: Ruud Janssen (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: 01-12-02 22:08

yes, I am interested......
=========================================
Author: honoria (---.ots.utexas.edu)
Date: 01-14-02 05:36

Sounds like strange and wonderful stuff...I'd love to read them.
Author: Dragonfly Dream (---.tnt1.santa-fe.nm.da.uu.net)
Date: 01-21-02 17:38

me too, me too
:::grinning smileyragonfly jumping up and down waving my wings high::::::::::::
Author: reg (---.gpnet.dnd.ca)
Date: 12-18-02 17:48

Anyone know the whereabouts of this magazine that was passed around? Who had it last?
Thanks!
reg</HTML>
Dragonfly Dream
Re: Where is \'\'ART PAPER\'\'?
February 11, 2003 08:32PM
<HTML>I had it, I saw it, I read it and I {{{think}}}} I sent it on. But alas, \'round the time I recieved it I was going through a horrible time with divorce etc. I will look and see if I still have it. But as I said I think I sent it on...oh my, I feel horrible.....I promise to look soon.

~Dragonfly Dream</HTML>
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.