Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

mail-art New York Times Ray Johnson

Bill Wilson
mail-art New York Times Ray Johnson
February 17, 2003 07:38PM
<HTML>?I was a member of his [Ray Johnson?s] ?New York Correspondance School,?? Morton Janklow is quoted as saying in an essay by Phoebe Hoban, ?Tantalizing Images, Lost and Found,? New York Times, Sunday, February 16, 2003. Some of Johnson?s collages ?continue to unravel posthumously, much as his chain-letter art accrued meaning as it traveled through the postal service.? Further information about this event is available in the film, ?How to Draw a Bunny.?</HTML>
Jacqui Disler
Re: mail-art New York Times Ray Johnson
February 20, 2003 12:49PM
<HTML>That waskally wabbit Mr. Wilson. Have you ever considered how many wasps your efendin could kill Mr. Belchler. wabbits all he wants is wabbits..why or oh why Mr. Wilson. Efendi come to my Maxfield parrish and weave all the wabbits into an Ed Wood sweater. Bill, I'm just so Johnny deep.
Deep with the Hicks in wabbit town we won't forget Mr. Hoover and that great Sag habor!
Wombus you fucking Wombat. Wounds Wounds Wounds we won't be wearing hair shirts tamara on Bank Street! Wicked Wicked Grennwitch
Meantime back at the weee wee house on the Prairie style lanwn food Mr. Right the Johnson Waxworks is still weaking. Talley-ho! Blue fox!
Signed,
WPA reject!</HTML>
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.