Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

tarot card mail art? sincere request

sci sam
tarot card mail art? sincere request
June 19, 2003 12:14PM
<HTML>Are any of you able to help me with some contact info of mailartists who have done calls regarding tarot cards? I have almost completed a tarot card web application and would like to use cards by mailartists rather than my own designs.

I know about Alain Valet, but has any one else acquired a full set of cards thru mail art?

--sam</HTML>
~Dragonfly Dream
Re: tarot card mail art? sincere request
June 19, 2003 05:22PM
<HTML>Hi Sam, yeah Alain is the only one I can think of too. I did a card for his Tower call but sadly I can't seem to find my version on my computer. Lost a hard drive last year.....one of these days I might search my back ups and see if I can find it. If I do I'll send it to you!

~DFD</HTML>
sci sam
ok thanks guys
June 19, 2003 06:39PM
<HTML>--sam</HTML>
Ruud Janssen - IUOMA
June 19, 2003 07:40PM
<HTML>Frank Jensen in Denmark also did a project with Tarot cards. But as far as I know he isn't actiuve right now. The booklets that Alain produced do show you a lot of addresses maybe?

There was also Jenny de groot (het link is in the IUOMA-group of site) who did a project of designing playing cards. The set was designed by the network and the endreult was an official printed set of cards for the participants.

Hope this helps you further.

Ruud</HTML>
sci sam
June 20, 2003 12:08AM
<HTML>Greetings Ruud, thank you

--sam</HTML>
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.