Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

Bullshit

Sztuka Fabryka
Bullshit
September 01, 2003 07:48AM
<HTML>It is a pitty that there is only bullshit now at this messageboard. Once a very nice messageboard, now it seems the place for spreading bullshit. Wonder if some one is even interested in it.</HTML>
Dragonfly Dream
Re: Bullshit
September 01, 2003 05:24PM
<HTML>Yes, I have not been here in awhile due to all the icky stuff...sad, it is sad....</HTML>
dADa Vark
September 01, 2003 10:00PM
<HTML>I agree. I once looked forward to the discourse on this board. Now it seems more discord. Any suggestions on a board where they discuss mailart and not just inane ramblings?</HTML>
Sztuka Fabryka
September 02, 2003 07:55AM
<HTML>The person who puts all this thrash on this messageboard should wonder if anyone is waiting for his thrash. OK, someone may call it poetry, but to much is to much. I believe that noboddy is waiting for a person who post constantly messages with a contents for which you wonder what he is talking about. If you have nothing to say, just keep quiet. And if you are only able to talk as a baby or a drunk person, go to the local pub. We are not alone on this world, so give other people also a chance to say something.
I do not make any effort to read these messages, because if you have reead one you have read them all. One of these can be interesting, but constantly these kind of messages is to much. It is getting time that he gives other also the possibility to post something.</HTML>
Dragonfly Dream
September 02, 2003 04:43PM
<HTML>I do admit that I read one or two of these ramblings every now and then because I hope to find a gem. But sorry to say they have not been very interesting. I do wonder what the point is. I suppose it is kinda like some of the visual poetry I get and and then.

Onward~</HTML>
Sztuka Fabryka
September 05, 2003 07:56AM
<HTML>And anarchy there is at this messageboard.
Once very lively, now it seems a space for one person who thinks that he is interesting. What is censorship?
When I hear from other people that they get annoyed by the posts and not only here, but at several other mailing lists. Some has left therefore these mailing lists or even do not post anything. Because they know in front that there will come only a stupid reaction or do not react on the posts, because on this will come also a stupid reaction. Then there is something wrong.
So are we talking about censorship or just asking for a little bit more social behaviour. We are not alone on this world, there are far more other individuals on this world and we all should take notice of this. But one does seem to think that he is the only interesting person on this world.

People might think that I am hard or just seeking trouble, but I dare to say what there is on my mind or what I think is going wrong.</HTML>
Merlin
September 06, 2003 01:18AM
<HTML>This is your bord so put your seed in this garden and watch it growing.</HTML>
honoria
anarchy staircase
September 05, 2003 03:42PM
<HTML>Yes, this messaging system has been flooded by punstering for a while now. The style of flooding almost seems like an automated system that spins off of key words from others' posts, or like the trolls that Kiyotei talks about who take over an online community in order to destroy it. But the virtual identities who currently flood this systsem collectively understand a lot about mail art and know that they are disrupting a piece of a large robust system that has survived generations of technology changes as well as a changing population artists who flow in and out of the system over decades.

Will the flood of grandstanding texts affect the overall flow of conversation of the interntional mail artists who comes to this board, yes. But mail art is a very fluid system. Networker discussions survive between waves of rain floods. The conversations continue in other places and in other modes of delivery such as the mail:-) Hurray for mail. Message board technology is young and constantly evolving. Merlin and Hans could well write a fascinating book about their long and varied experiences, including the surges of flood, and project their ideas into the future.

Each mail art message board is a case study for the adoption of technology by mail artists. Together the message boards' messages tell an important story of experimentation, innovation, adaption to the limits of specific technology tools, and shifting network dynamics. If another academic out there wants a dissertation topic - mail art message boards contain many interesting areas for future research.</HTML>
Merlin
Re: anarchy staircase
September 06, 2003 12:36AM
<HTML>That?s right - without a Menthor or Moderator or Censorship -
This free Bord goes it?s own way like users walk - not signposted.

However I am proud about all this users and OWNERS of this bord
using it against spamm and aggressions very good.</HTML>
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.