Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

uk practicing mail artist list

jcsuk
uk practicing mail artist list
April 05, 2004 12:30PM
In 1998 I compiled a list of names and postal addresses of mail artists in the UK who had and who were still practising mail art. This list did not distinguish between those who were currently practising and those who had left the mail art network. The list was also not widely distributed due to a lack of financial resources and so it had a limited practical use.

Now in 1994 and following a meeting with Gik Juri, I have decided to further the research that was started in 1998, compiling an up to date list that distinguishes between those who have and those who still practice within the mail art network. This list will also allow for any postal addresses to be updated that were on the original list.

The information that I require is as follows:

1. UK Mail Artists name
2. Full current postal address
3. An indication of them currently practicing or not

I propose that all major contributors to the list will receive documentation (via email or if not possible via snail mail) in return for their input. In addition the completed listing will be accessible via my web site or can be requested via my email address.

Any help will be much appreciated in compiling this updated version of the list, and can be sent to me at my postal address or email.

JCSYNTHETICSUK
92 Suffolk Road
Ipswich
Suffolk
IP4 2EZ
UK

Jcsynthetics@yahoo.co.uk

If you do contribute information, be sure to include your own postal and email addresses, so that documentation can be forwarded to you on the completion of this project.

Many thanks in advance,

JC
sci sam
Re: uk practicing mail artist list
April 16, 2004 10:31AM
JC

If I can help with web-database for this please let me know -

I have skills in that stuff if it helps with your goals

Mailartists get free web help from me, Merlin showed me once

--sam
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.