Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

Mail artist meets Mail artist

crazyre'
Mail artist meets Mail artist
June 11, 2001 09:21PM
<HTML>Hey all.....

Spent the last four days in Philadelphia and what a fabulous time I had....The best part, by far, was meeting Shouting at the Postman's, Ken Miller. Attached is a photo taken by Mary, Ken lovely wife while we were at dinner eating fake meat (As many of you know Ken and Mary are vegetarians). The sign was at the request of mail artist Scientist Sam.

We all had such a wonderful time meeting and talking, there just wasn't enough time to get all said. I did have a chance to interview Ken for the upcoming issue of Eardada. I know, I know...It turns out that it will be an annual issue as oppossed to a monthly zine as I had anticipated.

Philadelphia had some great art and I was amazed at the all the public art there was to be seen( My main focus of the trip was the public art, as I am working on some public artworks for the City of Los Angeles). I had such a wonderful time that I am still smiling at the experience of it all.

Ken and I confirmed that, we in the network, are a bunch of wonderful poeple and artists.....and it's a great comfort.

love,

crazyre'</HTML>
kiyotei
Re: Mail artist meets Mail artist
June 12, 2001 05:29AM
<HTML>Hahahahahhahaa!

Thanks for the photo- It is truly worth a 1000 words!

It's funny how much you both look like Kenny Rogers!

kiyotei
(Log Cabin Jam)</HTML>
Linda Pelati
June 13, 2001 08:32PM
<HTML>By the way, I too will have a "meeting" with some Belgique mail artists in Bruxelles on next week-end. Any Amsterdam mail artist is "available" on monday 18 so that i can make a bellyful of true communication?
All the best wishes from
clochart</HTML>
Merlin
June 16, 2001 12:55AM
<HTML>Thank you very much for posting this, did you post it in the "invitation"
-board?

I am just working about setting up a link - list - saw - those online
are not upt to date -

too much work for one person it seems.....

You are acting very helpfully Craig, thank you

Merlin</HTML>
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.