Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

Finally - almost a year!

Skygirl992
Finally - almost a year!
June 22, 2004 08:55PM
<HTML>Dear Merlin, many times I thought you might actually be Rain Rien Nevermind and well....maybe you are.
BUT, just in case you are not, I must apologize for not believing that he is the fraud that you said he is.
He has now infiltrated my daughters live journal and is preying on her friends.
Here is a copy of what I have posted there -

Hi Karen.
(Anonymous)
2004-06-22 10:29

Hi Karen, this is Alanas mom. Nice conversations you have been having with squirthedgehawk a.k.a Rain Rien Nevermind, a.k.a Alismaplatago and who knows how many more. He sent your IM conversations to my e-mail and frankly I don't think that it's any of my business. I just thought taht you should know that anything you say to him/her or send to him/her is being used for his/her & friends entertainment. He did the same to me and to others. He/She is also very good at faking e-mail messages and will send you messages under false names , or he may use your address and name attached to things you may not want them attached to. Of course he is going to deny this but it is true. I thought that he was a friend of mine for a long time... I was fooled. I'm sorry that I told him about Alanas journal and I'm sorry that he contacted you. If you want to talk to me , Thirza has my phone #.

Trust me, if he doesn't lay off of my daughter, her friends , or me, he is going to regret it.

He can send as much babble crap nonsense about this that he wants.
Whoever has anything real to say abut it can contact me at L.Robbie 1507 Waterbury rd. Lakewood, Ohio 44107</HTML>
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.