Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

Re: Return my envelopes in digital form

Ruud Janssen - IUOMA
Return my envelopes in digital form
September 26, 2004 06:07PM
<HTML>RETURN MY ENVELOPS IN DIGITAL FORM.

Since 1980 I have been sending out mail-art. In 2005 it will be the 25 year anniversary, and for that I need some help from the mail-art network. In the years 1997 till 1999 I did a project in which I asked people to return my envelope in a digital form. I have published the results in on a number of pages on my site at www.iuoma.org . Now I need your help again. I am extending the range of the envelopes I would like to get returned in a digital form. The older, the better. If you have an old envelope I sent you and you have the possibilities to digitize it (in these modern times that can be a scanner, a digital camera, etc.), I would welcome a digital image of it. Please keep the resolution of the image reasonable (about 200 Kbytes for a JPEG image would do). If you would like to send a lot, try sending in a CD-R with the digitized images. The images are welcome at: r.janssen@iuoma.org . I know that it is a strange project since only people who received something from me can participate. But it is a typical project for our times: we enter the digital world more and more, but the real mail-artists treasure the old-fashioned envelopes. So do I, and I want to document all I sent out (and haven?t documented yet) in a digital way. Especially works from years ago is very interesting for me since I am documented all I send out the last years in digital form already. Ruud Janssen ? P.O. Box 10388 ? 5000 JJ Tilburg ? Netherlands. Deadline for sending in files: December 31st 2004.</HTML>
Skygirl992
September 28, 2004 04:35PM
<HTML> HEY!
I'M REAL

I'M REAL

I'M REAL

I'M REALLY REAL

THE REAL MAIL ARTIST WHO ASKED " WHO ARE YOU?"
SAYS THE "REAL" MAIL ARTIST LIKES THE "REAL" ENVELOPE.

THE "REAL ENVELOPE"
HIDES WHATS BEHIND THE CURTAIN

AND I HAVE ALREADY BEEN TOLD TO PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN.

THATS FUNNY NOW RUDD IS VALIDATING DIGITAL ENVELOPES YET AT THE SAME TIME SAY'S THEY ARE NOT "REAL"????????????????

I COFUSED</HTML>
Chain Jet
September 29, 2004 10:27PM
<HTML>

Dear skywhirl,

it is not how you chew wit

it is the fact that you duet

LOVE YOU ANY and EVERY Way possible

and Dew MAIL Chain Jet a thing yet

Yours in Mail Art is Mint 2 E Volve Like Anti-Lope,

Do not forsake me o my ever enveloping Darling

rain rien neverLICK
2101 bane berry way east
chanhassen, MN 55317 you sofa between a pillow and a soft spot

this email sent from PROXY or something like PROXY
O my EPoxy drOOLS just like a REAL PONY Xpressionist</HTML>
Lieber Pakt der Papierpuppen,
September 30, 2004 05:08AM
<HTML>

DEW KNOT
ENVELOPE
ME MY DARLING</HTML>
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.