Re: Clashing and Converging Mail Art call

honoria
Clashing and Converging Mail Art call
May 05, 2001 12:37AM
<HTML>:::Mail Art Call:::
::Clashing and Congerging::
::Mail Art and Internet::
-
Please send images and your ideas in words about how mail art is changing in an internetworked world.
-
Size & Technique Free
Deadline 31 October 2001 (extended from July)
-
honoria
2505 Enfield Road # 15
Austin, TX 78703 USA
-
Thank you to all the people on this board who have already sent wonderful contributions. I am in the process of organizing them for inclusion in my dissertation data and exhibition in the Spring of 2002 when documentation will be issued. Grazie, Danke, Gracias, Mercie etc....
Love and mail art, honoria</HTML>
Dragonfly Dream
Re: Clashing and Converging Mail Art call
May 06, 2001 05:15PM
<HTML>I see it as expanding the world of mail art don't you? For example, I was surfing around from the Mail Art Permanet club at Yahoo and I saw we had a member in Korea. I visited his site. He is teaching a class on mail art. He is using a different method though to get his mail art. He simply told his students, then they bring him the mail art to class. They are NOT using the postal system. So, to me this is NOT mail art. And yet, he is teaching about mail art..... So expansion -> Change
I encouraged him to use the postal system. I coaxed him about documentation. I sent mail art to him. We will see what transpires...</HTML>
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.