Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

Dragonfly Dream

Dragonfly Dream
Dragonfly Dream
September 03, 2001 10:40PM
<HTML>Hi folks, here is an update on me. I'm about halfway through radiation treatments and then on 9/26 I will be in New York City for the surgery on my arm. Bone cancer tumor to be removed, scrapped and then frozen. I will then have some sort of compond put in to fill up the hole, sewed up and then I will be done with cancer. OK!!! I've had enough.

My latest venture is creating a non-profit to make and give away gift baskets to the newly diagnosed with breast cancer. Read all about it here,
Dragonfly's Delight's
[www.dragonflydream.com]

I still do mail art each and every day, it keeps me happy.

Dragonfly Dream
223 N.Guadalupe #286
Santa Fe,New Mexico
87501 USA

"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk." --Thomas Edison.</HTML>
KENNETH S. KARSTEN
Re: Dragonfly Dream/Mailart/Health
September 04, 2001 02:45AM
<HTML>Have been thinking about you all day and pray that you will be all right and that things will go as planned for you. I am pretty well recovered after gall bladder removal March 4. Doctors say my state of health and kidney function is about where it was before the sudden illness. Couldn't ask for more.

I am still involved in my virtual country, The Bamboo Republic and get new ideas for mailart and stamps for it often enough to keep going. Get more and more out of Serif Draw 5.0 software the more I use it. Seldom use anything else.

Wife, Bee, is member of Self Realization Fellowship but finds it too tiring to drive to Tampa on Sundays for SRF meeting there. So, she and I do a meeting ourselves with just the two of us following the lesson outline that we have selected. That's working well. I have not been up to the drive to Tampa for many months.

Kenneth</HTML>
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.