Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

Money: The Paper Medium

Jacqueline Disler
Money: The Paper Medium
May 13, 2002 08:00AM
<HTML>

Send "real" money that you have cut, altered, or decorated in some way. I will put it into a collage. Any currency is good. Only folding money. No coins.You can use up to a quarter of a bill such as a dollar and still be reimbursed for full face value at the bank. When I have collected enough I will make the collage and send photos of it to all who participate along with documentation of those who sent work. All whole, pieces or parts of folding money is accepted.

Size: Dollar bill or smaller or a large size foriegn bill.
Date: Ongoing
Address: Jacqueline Disler
1078 Bothwell Circle
Bolingbrook, Il. 60440
U.S.A.
Documentation to all.

As an incentive whoever sends me the prettiest money will receive a "Breakfast with Barbie" in the original box.
This is the GOT MILK Barbie. Prize will be awarded April 1, 2003.</HTML>
Polarbird
Re: Money: The Paper Medium
May 13, 2002 02:57PM
<HTML>J. D.,

FYI-
Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined not more than $100 or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Defacement of currency in such a way that it is made unfit for circulation comes under the jurisdiction of the United States Secret Service. Their address is: United States Secret Service, 1800 G Street, N. W., Washington, DC 20223.</HTML>
Lovesexy
July 18, 2002 11:33AM
<HTML>Dear Polarbird,
I don't know if you will have return to this site to ever read this message. Thank you extremely much for the caution. I'm considering whether or not I should ask Merlin to wthdraw my Call. Do you know the procedure involving this. Ah, I don't know any highpowered Jewish attornies to defend me. I do know an attorney at the Chicago Commodities Futures
Options Exchange maybe he'll defend me pro bono. I really don't think a stretch in the Pen for 6 months is worth my defacing the dollar bill but
oh gosh Polarbird don't you think this will just all go away and the Feds could care less about my ART. Just the idea of being caged with Lesbians wanted for car theft and armed robbery is enough to give anyone the Jitters and by the way I feel I could enlist the strength of a few ex-Service men like Mark the grapho-mail artist he'd put in a good word for me maybe
vouch for my character even though we're total strangers. No Guts No Glory. Just Ask George! I know I'm taking a risk and being half-heartedly
joking about it. Honestly I forgot you can't take pictures even of our government script backed by the military actions of the Massod for all I know. Faith and Credit, Polarbird. I'm actually getting suicidal. Thanks for the warning and by the way notify TIPS to my extremist terrorists acti -vities
Sail-on Greenpeace Vessel of Mailart and god please don't turn me in.
The drift-nets will probably pick up this Charlie the tuna. Am I "it" or did you get my postcard and yeah thanks for the documentation. The eternal networks is as BIG as CBS. Maybe a short explanation on the third page left-hand column of the Wall Street Journal will help me in gaining the PUBLIC'S sympathy.
Love,
J.</HTML>
Lovesexy
July 18, 2002 11:33AM
<HTML>Dear Polarbird,
I don't know if you will have return to this site to ever read this message. Thank you extremely much for the caution. I'm considering whether or not I should ask Merlin to wthdraw my Call. Do you know the procedure involving this. Ah, I don't know any highpowered Jewish attornies to defend me. I do know an attorney at the Chicago Commodities Futures
Options Exchange maybe he'll defend me pro bono. I really don't think a stretch in the Pen for 6 months is worth my defacing the dollar bill but
oh gosh Polarbird don't you think this will just all go away and the Feds could care less about my ART. Just the idea of being caged with Lesbians wanted for car theft and armed robbery is enough to give anyone the Jitters and by the way I feel I could enlist the strength of a few ex-Service men like Mark the grapho-mail artist he'd put in a good word for me maybe
vouch for my character even though we're total strangers. No Guts No Glory. Just Ask George! I know I'm taking a risk and being half-heartedly
joking about it. Honestly I forgot you can't take pictures even of our government script backed by the military actions of the Massod for all I know. Faith and Credit, Polarbird. I'm actually getting suicidal. Thanks for the warning and by the way notify TIPS to my extremist terrorists acti -vities
Sail-on Greenpeace Vessel of Mailart and god please don't turn me in.
The drift-nets will probably pick up this Charlie the tuna. Am I "it" or did you get my postcard and yeah thanks for the documentation. The eternal networks is as BIG as CBS. Maybe a short explanation on the third page left-hand column of the Wall Street Journal will help me in gaining the PUBLIC'S sympathy.
Love,
J.</HTML>
Polarbird
July 22, 2002 02:58PM
<HTML>bite me</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login