Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

Re: Secret Postcards - call for mail art

lisa hasegawa
Secret Postcards - call for mail art
January 22, 2003 09:53PM
<HTML>CALL FOR ENTRIES

ilfant press is now accepting artist-made postcards on the theme, ?secrets,? for a show entitled Secret Postcards to be held in April 2003 at The University of the Arts Printmaking Gallery in Philadelphia, PA. Postcards may be any size and created with any medium and you may submit up to 5 postcards. Please mail postcards to: L. Hasegawa, 1104 Spruce St #5, Philadelphia PA 19107 by March 31. Please include on the back of your postcard: your name, your address, and the title and medium of your piece. All postcards received will be accepted, and none will be returned. You will receive documentation of the show. For more information, please email Lisa Hasegawa at ilfant@yahoo.com. Secret Postcards will be on view from April 7 through April 26.</HTML>
Shelby Harbison
January 23, 2003 01:02AM
<HTML>When you say postcards may be of any size, what size is that? six inches by four inches. Sorry to sound dumb, but I'm not sure of regulations. Thank you.
Shelby</HTML>
J.M. Aroca
January 23, 2003 03:01PM
<HTML>What country does this call belong to?
Why do U.S. calls forget often to mention the country
in their addresses?

JM</HTML>
Tornado
January 24, 2003 04:02AM
<HTML>I recognize that this is a USA address. It's often amerikans who forget to write their country, but I have seen other nationalities do so also.</HTML>
Tornado
January 24, 2003 04:05AM
<HTML>You can make postcards of most any size, but your country may charge you extra if its too large or not rectangular. If you are in the uSA, you can check regulations at: [www.usps.com];
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login