Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

ANTIWAR MAIL

ninja smurf
ANTIWAR MAIL
February 24, 2003 05:07PM
<HTML>for all the world but americans especially: if you style yourself a mail artist, than your elected representative needs to be getting your mail now more than ever. we mailartists use the postal system to communicate, and make a difference. few things are more important right now than letting our leaders know that what they are planning is not right and not in our interests. please write them and tell them your thoughts about the impending invasion of Iraq. the league of women voters maintains an excellant website one of the resources of which is this page which will find your US representative for you: [www.capwiz.com]. if you are unsure of any reasons the invasion should not happen (my feelings are clear but i needed to read to find some concrete reasons), the following two websites are a place to start reading about the antiwar movement: [www.internationalanswer.org] and
[www.antiwar.com]. thank you for your action.</HTML>
chris omarsmom
Re: ANTIWAR MAIL
February 24, 2003 06:58PM
<HTML>hey i was just wondering if u could help me by teaching me more about how we can do more things in my area to make people understand that war is not thee way please asap thank u
love chris omarsmom</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login