Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

art call: "Total Documentation" nudity project

<HTML>Theme: "Total Documentation"
Deadline: July 1, 2004
Media: e-mailed photos to me, printed booklet mailed back to you

This is mailart call with theme of TOTAL DOCUMENTATION of yourself. E-mail me at clowngrillo@hotmail.com with photographs of yourself completely nude from head to toe, at least one frontal image and one from behind. Also include an extra photo of yourself holding a piece of paper that says "Grillo" so I know you're not using someone else's images as a prank. Include along with the images, as much information about yourself as possible. Completely document yourself for the inspection of others. So far I have five men and two women in the project, all of whom have supplied their real names and hometowns, and other personal info.

After the deadline, documentation will be sent to all in the form of a handmade limited edition booklet including everyone's contributions. There will be no online documentation. The collection will exhibit in a series of art shows held in people's homes in Europe and U.S.A.

Contact clowngrillo@hotmail.com with questions.</HTML>
Anna C. Seahorse E.Z. S. Pouts
Re: art call: &quot;Total Documentation&quot; nudity project
February 21, 2004 04:06AM
<HTML>REAL MAIL ART BUFFS
What is Wrong with this picture ?</HTML>
<HTML>nothing is wrong with your picture. do not adjust your set. what you call "real" I call baloney and oatmeal roasting in the sun on Snoopy's doghouse. I was born back before disco and know a thing or two about a thing or two.</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login