Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

ZADARAMA 2008 New Mail ART CALL

ZADARAMA 2008 New Mail ART CALL
August 19, 2008 07:35PM
Announcing ZADARAMA 2008 a mail art call to celebrate and enhance mailart in Croatia.I am going to be part of an artist residency for 50 artists from around the world.This is to coordinate with that-UO Zadertina. This will be similar to the call I did-MAILARTISSIMO RUSSIA last year.Usual guidelines-no fee,juries,returns.Documentation on my blogspot [triciaburr.blogspot.com] There may be an exhibition in Zadar,Croatia. I would also like many artiststamps and small pieces so I can collage a piece for the sponsors/museum.The collage I did of the stamps and pieces you sent me for MAILARTISSIMO RUSSIA now hangs in the permanent collection of the Popov Museum in St.Petersburg Russia. I hope many of you will quickly send something.Let's hit that Croatian post office hard with some weird,wacky,beautiful stuff.They won't know what hit'em! Send to Tricia Burr c/o UO Zadertina Sibenska 9j 23000 Zadar, Croatia by Sept 25 or if in US you can send to me by the 15th of Sept Tricia Burr Pelican House 142 Pelican Drive Tybee Island GA 31328
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login