Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

Two Mail Art Calls for Submission

Two Mail Art Calls for Submission
May 08, 2009 01:16AM
The July issue of The Postal Press will be about personal transitions & 'starting over'. It seems to me that many people are in the process of reinventing themselves, their careers, and their relationships right now & I'm looking for mail art that illustrates that journey. Consider imagery like stairs, doors/portals, windows -- or dusk (the transition between day and night), a horizon (the visual line between water & sky, or land & sky) -- or ghosts (entities caught between life and death). Think outside the box. Please submit mail art of any shape, size and medium to:

Seren -- Transitions Art Call
PO Box 3246
Redondo Beach, CA 90277

All art will be documented on my blog: www.serendipityart.squarespace.com and some of it will be included in issues of The Postal Press (specifically the next issue, which has a projected print date of July 23, 2009, so please submit artwork no later than 7/10/09.

The July issue of The Postal Press will be about personal transitions and 'starting over' and GREEN and PURPLE seems to be the colors of renewal for me. I am looking for mail that uses green and/or purple to express a sense of newness/rebirth/reawakening. Please submit mail art of any shape, size & medium to:

Seren -- Renewal Art Call
PO Box 3246
Redondo Beach, CA 90277

All art will be documented on my blog: www.serendipityart.squarespace.com & some of it will be included in issues of The Postal Press -- specifically the next issue, which has a projected print date of July 23, 2009, so please submit artwork no later than 7/10/09. If some other color represents renewal/transition to you, I would love to receive that art work too, however, please include your thoughts on your color choice.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login