Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

Re: my REAL wall - Call for pieces of A5 or above pieces

my REAL wall - Call for pieces of A5 or above pieces
March 20, 2009 12:02AM
Hi all, I'm new to the community and I have just heard about mail-art but it seems ideal for a project I'm working on.

Since closing my facebook account 3 weeks ago, I have chosen to accept only REAL post, which I stick on my REAL wall. Every day I photograph what's on my wall and post it on www.myrealwall.com, changing the configuration of the things on the wall to make the wall itself a work of art, which is dependant on the contributions of everyone else.

Partly it's a work that mocks present day online social networking, but mainly it's there to allow people to see that their letters and art have been received.

I'd love to receive some mail art from anywhere in the world, which I will put on the wall and photograph, and promise to try and write back.

Check out the site on www.myrealwall.com and then send works of any kind, (but preferably of a visible size and/or design) to

my REAL wall
73b Goldhawk Road
London
W12 8EG
UK
Re: my REAL wall - Call for pieces of A5 or above pieces
March 21, 2009 01:27AM
Hmmm actually I've been thinking about it - send anything at all artistic. The wall is a showcase of anything at all sent in the mail. Bring it on!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login