Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Mail Art Not War!

Advanced

Re: i am a bad person

sarah
i am a bad person
October 24, 2002 07:26PM
<HTML>i along with finding my way back into mail art.. i am going thought all the stuff i recieved last time. i have an add and pass book belonging to sci sam.. and i was a bout to send it off to an art friend.. and i think.. maybe he has moved in the past 2 years... so.. if u wanna give me your new address, i'dd change it in this book, and send to some collage stuff if thats still what you do?

bad bad bad.. but better late than never right?

-S</HTML>
Sun Ra
October 25, 2002 11:45AM
<HTML>Thank you Sarah. Are storms brewing in your eyes. Sarah? On legs to the jackel's den again.
Agara Sophia</HTML>
JOCKY CLUB
October 26, 2002 12:29AM
<HTML>Sorry. No messages.</HTML>
jcsuk / phill
October 27, 2002 09:39AM
<HTML>Part of the beauty of Mail Art is that there are no rules set in concrete as to what you should do with the Mail Art that you receive. Im not sure that you should consider yourself bad, or that being late is better than never, isnt it simply a different action as far as Mail Art is concerned?

I believe that we all find our own personal way of responding or doing something with the Mail Art that we receive. Personaly I respond to everything I receive, and respect the wishes of the sender, if there is an instruction to add and pass on then I do so. Whatever is left I then put into the archive that ive got, as Im not entirely sure what else to do with it.

The only other rule that i guess I folow, is that if i instigate a project, and promise doccumentation , then I always follow this promise up, this I feel is propper and polite. In saying that, the doccumentation usualy seems to take an age in being put together, but I get there in the end. So perhapse you may be right after all, better late...?</HTML>
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.